Honeymoon & Romance Packages
Romantic Minnesota MN Honeymoon Resort Vacation Getaway MN Romantic Getaways
Honeymoon Destinations-Honeymoon Resort
Honeymoon Packages-Romance Packages 2013
A honeymoon vacation celebration, or just getting away from your "everyday world" for a tranquil romantic Holiday is very special. Celebrate your special birthday, anniversary, engagement, or any special time with a perfect romantic getaway in a premier wilderness lodge...secluded River Point Resort in Ely Minnesota. . with a perfect romantic Minnesota MN honeymoon getaway resort package.
Enjoy each other's company without distractions, rejuvenate your spirits and energy, and immerse yourself in the beauty and serenity of River Point's Naturally Superior™ location on Birch Lake and the South Kawishiwi River at the doorstep of the Boundary Waters Canoe Area BWCA--a fabulous honeymoon destination and romantic getaway!
Your romantic Minnesota MN honeymoon resort vacation getaway package includes lodging choices:
The Birchcliff VIlla and any of the four new Chalets are complete with knotty pine interior and a rich "earth-tone" color palette providing the perfect North Woods atmosphere with all the amenities you desire:
- Comfortable, spacious living room with wood-burning fireplace in newly redecorated villas; gas fireplace in four new chalets
- Tastefully decorated "Up North" bedroom with queen bed
- Full bathroom with huge whirlpool for two and shower, surrounded by lovely ceramic tile in Villas; designer bath with custom ceramic tile shower in Chalet accommodations
- Lovely sundeck or private patio with a gas grill, picnic table and lounge chairs, and lakeview.
- Fully equipped kitchen with all electric appliances, refrigerator, dishwasher, stove/oven, toaster, blender, drip coffee pot
- All the dishes, pots, pans, and more, right down to the wine glasses and the corkscrew!
- Air conditioning
Other Accommodation Choices:
You may select the new cabins called The Point or Riverview or the Bayport Cabin with the package.
(Additional surcharge applies with these choices.)
1) Riverview Luxury Vacation Home Cabin is Minnesota cabin that you may select to combine with the special Honeymoon/Romance Package.
Everything about this amazing MN romantic cabin is new:
- Spacious living room with floor to ceiling gas fireplace with massive stonework, luxurious furnishings and French doors to lakefront sundeck with grill, lounge chairs, and picnic table
- Designer kitchen with bar stool seating at a gorgeous granite counter in addition to lovely table and chairs dining with lakefront view, all electric appliances, including dishwasher and small electrics: blender, hand mixer, toaster, etc.
- Romantic master suite with king bed, gas fireplace with stone front, huge 6' whirlpool bath for two, make-up area with sink, and separate room with walk-in custom ceramic shower for two, and second sink in the bathroom--great convenience and beautiful.
- Second bathroom including neo-angle custom ceramic tile shower off of the kitchen
- Screen porch designer furnishings
- Sundeck with gorgeous furniture for outside living and gas grill
- Vaulted ceilings and 9-foot walls throughout
- Air Conditioning
- Additional surcharge of $125-$150/night applies to rental of the Riverview Cabin with the Package...Minnesota romantic cabin!
Just about everything about this spectacular Minnesota lake cabin is new...
Luxurious accommodations are always in season
- Vaulted ceilings throughout...all knotty pine interior which is North Woods beautiful
- Spacious living room with massive windows facing to the east and to the south with the water just 60' away, dramatic gas fireplace, comfortable, luxurious furnishings and decorator touches
- Open plan designer kitchen with abundant counters, quality pecan cabinets, bar stool seating, plus a spacious kitchen dining area with lakefront water views. All the electric appliance...nothing has been overlooked
- Most spacious and romantic bedroom with king bed, wall closet, dresser, and a huge window to capture the waterviews
- Designer bathroom with large custom ceramic shower and plenty of room...even a large window
- Stunningly spacious screen porch with more comfortable furniture and a dining nook.
- Sundeck facing east, south, and west....gas grill
- Air Conditioning
- Additional surcharge of $125-$150/night applies to the rental of The Point Cabin with the Package
the Riverview Cabin for their honeymoon getaway.
3) Bayport Luxury Vacation Home Cabin is a another Minnesota honeymoon cabin (image below) option when combined with the special Honeymoon/Romance Package.
Surcharge of $150/night applies with the package rental for the "Spring & Autumn" timeframe; $205 per night additional applies for the "Early/Late Summer" and "Summer" timeframes.
Minnesota romantic cabins...Bayport
With Your Lodging Choice Your Honeymoon Package or Romantic Getaway Package Includes:
-Unlimited plush toweling
-Cozy terry robes
-Unlimited firewood for the wood-burning fireplace
-Welcome Basket of goodies
-TV for watching movies with a selection of over 100 video titles
-Informal non-professional photo shoot to capture your "Wilderness Memories"
-Two passes to the world famous International Wolf Center
-Unlimited use of a 16' boat with 9.9 or 15 hp motor
-Unlimited use of a 17' canoe
-Four hours on a Specialty Boat: either a Pontoon Boat or ProFishing/Touring Boat (choice dependent upon availability)
Plus, there is a a special gift of a bottle of wine!
Relaxing, Rejuvenating, Rekindling
In keeping with the celebration of "getting away from your everyday world", there is no TV reception in any accommodation at River Point. This romantic getaway package is all about just the two of you spending quality "together" time without the distraction of all the things that occur in your "everyday world" back home.
"Absolutely Incredible! Above Expectations! We were very impressed with how clean everything is in the villa. This has been a fantastic honeymoon...what a beautiful setting.
Being able to take out the boat at our leisure sure made things very convenient. Everyone's been so friendly and helpful. We'll be sure to come back, no doubt about it!"
Toni & Jason E., staying in Aspenwood Villa
Active, fun outdoor recreation activities are an integral feature of the package and are available for you to experience at your River Point North Woods retreat.
Included in this remarkable package:
Enjoy unlimited use of an aluminum canoe during your special Honeymoon vacation Holiday. Explore the famous Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness, which is directly accessible from River Point's marina via the South Kawishiwi River. Have a picnic lunch or cook up fresh walleye at one of several campsites in route. A gentle downstream current brings you back to the resort facility.
One- and two-person Kayaks and paddleboats are also freely available for your use with this package. Make a bonfire in the outside stone fireplace, watch the stars, listen to the loons, share your dreams with each other.
Hike River Point's own "Trail of Reflections," where you will have a bird's-eye view of each season's most awesome wonders. The trail will take you to glorious, picture-perfect vistas overlooking the Kawishiwi River, as well as to private spots deep within the forest. The trail is completely signed and has a trail reference guide for learning more about the North Woods.
Swim at the two sand beaches and relax on comfortable chaise loungers at the beach areas and sundecks sprinkled along the resort's extensive wilderness shoreline.
For a "Wild Up North Adventure", your inclusive Romance-Honeymoon Package includes two passes to the world renown International Wolf Center, located just 10 minutes away in Ely. A perfect rainy-day retreat or a cool refuge from the hot sun, the center offers information about the biology and environment of the wolf, and much more. Have a close encounter with the resident wolf pack as they roam their 1 1/4 acre home!
"Very beautiful! I don't think there was one person on your staff that didn't help us out! Excellent employees & service! Thank you for a memorable honeymoon!"
Adam & Charity M., staying in Riverview Luxury Vacation Home
Sunrise. . .waiting for another beautiful day of boating on Birch Lake
Your Romantic Package Also Includes:
~Boating and Fishing~
Enjoy four fun-filled hours during your Holiday resort vacation on one of the following two SPECIALTY BOATS:
- Pontoon Boat with 25 hp motor, captain's chair, thick, comfortable, padded seats, swim-up ladder, canopy, life jackets, cushions
- Pro Fishing Boat with 40-60 hp motor, live well, leather pedestal seats, electric trolling motor, locator, and life jackets.
- Unlimited use of a 16' Boat with 9.9 or 15 hp Motor, with life jackets, and boat cushions for each day of your stay
(Choice of Specialty Boat based on availability. Gas additional on all boats.)
Cruise beautiful 20-long mile Birch Lake - Ely's largest and most undeveloped wilderness lake. Catch walleye, northern pike, small mouth bass, and crappie, enjoy the privacy of a multitude of bays, inlets, and islands, capture the glorious sunsets on camera, and truly relax in God's country.
Spend your honeymoon, anniversary, or special romantic getaway in an unparalleled wilderness setting...River Point Resort..."A Naturally Superior Location"™ for a Minnesota MN Honeymoon
Rent 6 nights and stay the 7th night for Free
2013 Rates and Packages
|Nights||Spring & Autumn
May 23 thru May 31; Sept 3 thru Sept 22
June 8 thru June 21;
Aug 10 thru 16
June 22 thru Aug 9
Rent 6 nights and stay the 7th night for Free
- Rates indicated are applicable to the rental of either Birchcliff Villa or a Chalet
- Rates indicated are for 2 persons based on a 2-person maximum per accommodation
- Want Hideaway Cabin? Add $30/night
- Want more space? Select the larger Aspenwood Villa, Stoneridge Villa, or Summerbreeze Cabin. Add $40/night
- Want the The Point or the Riverview Luxury Vacation Home Cabins? Add $125/night except for Mid-Summer dates of 6/22-August 9: Add $150/night.
- Want the Bayport Luxury Vacation Home Cabin? Add $150/night to the "Spring & Autumn" rates. Add $205/night to the "Early/Late Summer" rates, and the "Summer"rates. NOTE: Package plan N/A in Bayport for "Mid-Summer"
- Package rates not applicable on previous reservations
- Bait, fishing licenses, gas are additional
- Reservations over Memorial Day, Labor Day, July 4th, or Ely's Blueberry Arts Festival weekend (July 26, 27, 28) and Harvest Moon Festival (9/6, 7, 8) are subject to a 10% surcharge
- Rates subject to 9.875% Minnesota sales tax, and local tax, plus 6% service charge*
- Rates subject to change with or without notice
- Deposit: 50%
** Service Fee: Supports the activities program, sit-on-top kayaks, paddle boats, paddle boards, firewood for inside fireplaces and three outdoor fire pits, high speed internet service located by the lodge/office, marina services, including fish cleaning, canoe and kayak educational instruction, and/or other staff services.
SAVE $200-$700 with the Package versus ala carte' rentals. Savings dependent upon timeframe selected.
Refer to the Reservation section for more information.
"Someone was always anywhere we were to help us, even when we didn't ask for help! The service and accommodations here are the best we have ever seen!! Thanks for making our honeymoon perfect. See you soon."
Robin & Thomas G. staying in Birchcliff Villa
"This is our second visit, this time as a married couple. Both times its been great, relaxing, and lots of fun with plenty to do. The staff is second to none. Helpful and friendly. Thanks for the hospitality. See you next time!"
Randall & Tara G. staying in Windsong Chalet
Janet & David Z., Edina, MN take feasting on wine, cheese, and
fruit to new heights in the midst of wilderness beauty
What About Dining?
Dining options in Ely are just a short 10-minute drive away from River Point, offering a wide variety of menu choices, from quick and inexpensive to gourmet dining. Consider breakfast in your accommodation, lunch out on the lake or trail, and an evening meal in town, or a special dinner just for the two of you in the peacefulness and quiet of your northern Minnesota North Woods retreat, whether for a romantic honeymoon or a romantic getaway resort vacation at River Point Resort.
...I'm bringing my own personal boat, or if I just want to rent an accommodation and do not want the package inclusions?
This package plan might not be the best option for you. Instead, please refer to Cabin, Lodging and Rates for the choices of pricing on the various accommodations without a package, and for dockage fees, which are listed under the Amenities section of our website.
Optional Guided Day Canoe Trip
Take a deep breath, this is a day to be savored. One of the experienced in-house guides will take you into the Boundary Waters Canoe Area for a fabulous full day of fishing, or just paddling and exploration. If you are not sure of your canoeing skills, join an instructional canoeing group class, or a "one-on-one" canoeing class can be arranged just for you prior to your canoe trip.
Includes: aluminum canoe, life jackets, bait, transport to entry point, fresh shore lunch cooked over an open campfire, and expert guide.
- $325 per day; deposit of $100
- Fishing license, tax, 6% service fee, guide gratuity extra
- Rates subject to change without notice
- Optional Guided Day Canoe Trip must be reserved when making initial reservation
Call now to to make your romantic honeymoon vacation a reality with a special honeymoon/romance vacation package reservation at River Point Resort in Ely, Minnesota. Remember, it does not need to be your honeymoon to take advantage of this outstanding, inclusive romantic resort vacation package!
Bride's Guide to Northern Minnesota
"Located on a point where Birch Lake
meets the South Kawishiwi River...Here's
an ideal setting for a wedding ceremony..."
~River Point Resort~
"Rejuvenate, Renew, Reconnect!" ™
"We had a great time vacationing at River Point. You have a beautiful place to call home and we felt so welcome during our stay. Our time spent at your resort was beyond anything we could have imagined. From the lake and river. . .the walks on the romantic Trail of Reflections. . .to the comforts and privacy our Villa. . .we have many great memories. "
Our four nights went so quickly and we wish we would have spent the entire week. We have no doubt that our next visit will be longer. We are so happy that we chose River Point for our vacation! We spent many hours/days searching online for a place that we would want to come back to year after year and we found it at River Point!
Don & Laurie S., staying in Aspenwood Villa
Minnesota Honeymoon Cabin Rentals-Minnesota Honeymoon Cabins
If you are ready to make your honeymoon resort getaway vacation package reservation or your romanitc getaway in Minnesota reservation at River Point Resort, please use the on-line form, send an e-mail or call 1.800.456.5580
HIGH SPEED INTERNET ACCESS AVAILABLE
|“Best of the Midwest”
Rated one of the Top 4 Resorts in Minnesota
by Midwest Living Magazine
Open May 17 - September 22, 2013
Gift Certificates Are Available In Any Denomination Over $50!
Please call for details!
Copyright © 2000-2013 River Point Resort Inc. All Rights Reserved.